Cracking the Instagram algorithm:
6 productivity hacks to gaining exposure and new customers
Instagram algorithm got you down?
Your followers and engagement on posts have gone south. You acquire 3 new followers a day only to lose a few daily.
Instagram is starting to feel like a dance with one step forward and two steps back.
Instagram doesn’t have to be this unicorn.
You don’t have to feel overwhelmed by and frustrated with Instagram.
(It’s supposed to be a fun platform, remember?)
I will show a clear roadmap to success: one thing you have to do daily, one thing to do weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
You probably think that:
- You need to spend hours a day on Instagram;
- You need to spend a lot of money to see high engagement;
- You need a ton of followers for your content to be pushed into Explore section;
- You need to be some sort of celebrity for people to like and follow your account;
- You need to be an epic photographer to have an appealing follow-worthy feed.
To that I say: none of this is true.
Do you want to leverage the power of the hottest platform to the benefit of your creative business?
Before we even get into the bulk of the course, we’ll polish one thing that converts a random passerby into an engaged follower.
Plus, what to do if you’re not a photographer, but want a gorgeous feed.
You will learn how to find like-minded creatives and ideal audience for your messages.
Plus, how to get to know them and what they really want from your business.
You will get access to a multitude of strategies that will help you build a loyal and engaged cimmuntiy aroudn your brand.
Plus, how to position yourself as a go-to brand.
What Can You Achieve with These Simple Growth Tactics?
I get it. You are busy running your business. You are here because you are creative, passionate, and smart. All you need is a clear roadmap with strategies that work; and you need them now.
You’re feeling overwhelmed with the sheer volume of contradictory marketing advice. Yet, as soon as you gain clarity in your strategy, you’ll tackle all the necessary work, and will blow it out of the water!
6 Simple Growth Strategies for Your Creative Business
These strategies have been distilled to its essence to help you gain clarity, get the most for your efforts, and stay ahead of your competition.
- Setting up the foundation for your Instagram success;
- Ensuring your Instagram feed doesn’t only look good, but also attracts the right audience;
- Crafting strong positioning and enticing messages;
- Telling your brand story through all creative tools.
Chapter 1: Daily Task
- Earning a preferential treatment from the Instagram algorithm itself;
- Finding optimal posting time specifically for your account and audience;
- Amplifying engagement on your content;
- Winning authentic followers with one particularly effective tactic.
Chapter 2: Weekly Task
- Streamlining your content production with a productivity hack;
- Crafting a cohesive and well-developed storyline;
- Creating a well-rounded experience on your feed;
- Hacking the content creation process.
Chapter 3: Monthly Task
- Ensuring your content is seen by your ideal audience;
- Uncovering your audience’s content preferences;
- Discovering what people do on your website once they come from Insta;
- Gaining an amazing insight into your audience’s behavior.
Chapter 4: Quarterly Task
- Solidifying your positioning as a go-to brand;
- Leveraging a vibrant Instagram community;
- Building strategic partnerships;
- Gaining new followers quickly with one hack.
Chapter 5: Yearly Task
- Leveraging paid promotion;
- Uncovering new excited audiences;
- Optimizing your ads for maximum results;
- Taking advantage of all the insight you’ve already got.
“I wanted to send you a message today to let you know I doubled the number of my followers in a week ! I went from 130 to 260 followers. I have also noticed my engagement has increased. I’ve learned quite a few interesting things with your course and I plan on applying more of your tips to grow my audience.”Binetou
“I have been implementing what I am learning and… Ahhhhh! Engagement is way up! I gained new followers that are the sort I’d like to be connected with! This is miles better than the tons of other IG books/groups I’ve worked with. Thank you so much!”Jennifer of Jen’s A Little Loopy
“I absolutely love the clarity of the content. It’s straight-forward and very effective! I feel more prepared for whatever the algorithm throws at me next!”Vlad B.
“I really loved your content. It helped me refine my feed and clarify the hashtags and tags I want to use. Thank you so much!”Emma
Hi, my name is Lesya.
I’m a social media strategist, photographer, and a believer.
I am a creative solopreneur on a mission to help this community. By combining my passion for arts and marketing (and combining the two), I can help you tell the story of your business both visually and textually.
I will show you effective, straight-forward approaches to social marketing, and I will give you the tools to implement those steps and see the results.
I love working with creatives and see them succeed.
My work has been featured in major media, such as Entrepreneur Magazine, Social Media Examiner, and HuffPost.